Halloween Piano Assignment Sheets
I’m so glad to hear from teachers out there that the Fall Fun Assignment Sheets are working well in their studios! My younger students are having a fun time coloring in the pictures each time they practice. We’ve had some very interesting looking owls, acorns, and apples over the past three weeks!
Since we’re getting closer to Halloween, I thought I’d add a few more designs for my students to use. While I was at it, I went ahead and made a few small improvements to the assignment sheets.
Assignment Sheet Changes:
- Expanded keyboard— Now you can easily fit most standard hand positions on the keyboard. Or you can have students label certain notes or chords.
- Larger Staff — The staff now reaches the border edges. I like to use this to notate small warm-ups or to have students practice their clefs and notation.
- 3 New Designs — Now there are bats, ghosts, and trick-or-treat bags!
I’ve been using these assignment sheets in conjunction with Owl Incentive Charts. Students can earn owls by completing pieces, theory assignments, or “special assignments” on their assignment sheets. Once you finish your path to the moon, you can pick a prize out of the treasure chest!
See those little owl stickers on the pages below? Those are Special Owl Assignments. Combined with the incentive to color in their practice days, these owl stickers help assure that students actually read their assignments throughout the week.
The owl charts are only $8 for 30 charts, and there are over 600 stickers included. I’ve definitely gotten a lot of use out of them! Check them out on Amazon here: Owl Incentive Charts.
Instructions to Download:
- To download the FREE Fall Fun & Halloween Assignment Sheets, just click HERE.
- You MUST save the PDF to your computer to ensure that all the images will print out correctly — otherwise some lines or images may not appear.
- To Save: Click on the link above, and then click on the “Download” button on the top right of the screen. Select “Save File” and click “OK.”
- To Print: This is a PDF file. Use Adobe Reader or a similar program to open and print.