Practice+ App FREE Nov. 16th-18th
Just a quick Sunday blurb… the creators of the Practice+ App are running a promotion today Sunday, Nov. 16th through Tuesday, Nov. 18th. This has been my go-to metronome app for the past two months. It’s super easy to use, and I can easily run it from my iPad or iPhone to the OontZ bluetooth speaker I keep near the piano.
“Practice+ has been updated to work on all iDevices- to include the new iPhone models and even iPads. In an effort to spread the word about Practice+ we are making the the app completely free to download over the next three days.”
Quick Run-Down of Features:
- Tuner – Powerfully accurate tuner with instant response and large edge to edge UI for easy readability. Tuner range A0-C8.
- Metronome – Full featured metronome that works simultaneously in every mode. Customize meters, accents, subdivisions, sounds and more. The dedicated metronome mode features a large edge to edge UI for easy readability
- Pitch Player – Play reference tones to check your intonation. Pitch playback range A1-C8
- Recorder – Record and share your practice sessions right from your device
- Set List – Easily create setlists and save all settings with a single tap
- Practice Mode – Loop difficult passages and increase tempo automatically with each repetition
As you can see, this app is very customizable. — and you can’t go wrong since for the next three days it’s totally free. Check it out for yourself!
Stay Tuned — Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the blog for updates!