Back to School Piano Assignment Sheets
It’s almost that time again! School will be back in session here in a couple more weeks, and I’m just about to take off on a mini-“vacation” at the studio. (My sister Elizabeth is getting married! Woohoo!) Before I took off, I wanted to make sure I gave my fellow piano teachers a new batch of piano assignment sheets for the upcoming school year. There are 12 different designs in this pack!
New to my assignment sheets? Here’s a run-down of how you can use them:
- Labeling notes or chords
- Hand position reminders
- Practice drawing clefs or new notes
- Creating new warmup patterns
- Short composition assignments
- Trouble spot explanations
- Tuition reminders for parents
- Book/material payment reminders
- Keeping students engaged in practice
- … being creative!
Here are a few examples of what my students’ assignment sheets look like when they come back the following week. Sometimes they end up making their own extra assignments when we don’t use the keyboard and staff!
Looking for more designs? I have 7 different packs of beginner piano assignment sheets available on the FREEBIES page, or you can browse through the Assignment Sheet category to read the blog posts.
Instructions to Download:
- To download the FREE Back to School Assignment Sheets, just click HERE
- You MUST save the PDF to your computer to ensure that all the images will print out correctly — otherwise some lines or images may not appear.
- To Save: Click on the link above, Select the folder you wish to download to, then click “Save.”
- To Print: This is a PDF file. Use Adobe Reader or a similar program to open and print.
Image Credits The piano and staff are © SarasMusicStudio.com. All graphics are created by MyCuteGraphics.com and are used with permission.
I hope you and your students enjoy using these assignment sheets! Huge thanks to Laura Strickland from MyCuteGraphics.com for making such wonderful clip art available to teachers.