Music Blast Camp Video

Our Music Blast Camp! was so much fun last summer. I can’t wait to do another outdoor camp this year! (Wait ’til you find out this year’s theme… this is going to be my favorite camp EVER.) Check out the video below for a montage of video clips and pictures from our 2015 summer camp.

(Note: All images and videos used with students’ parental permission.)

If you’re interested in learning how to run a Music Blast Camp! of your own, my detailed PDF instructions are available for sale in my store!

Leila Viss - Circle of 5ths Warm-up
Friday Fun!

• by Amy Posted February 15, 2016 9:48 am

So excited for this! March 7; so far away, lol!

• by Sara @ Sara’s Music Studio Posted February 15, 2016 9:55 am

It’ll be here before you know it!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Bonus: We’re going to be doing a FREE live webinar on March 2nd leading up to the event. If you refresh this post, I’m adding info about it right now!

• by Shelley Posted February 15, 2016 12:14 pm

I’m looking forward to the webinar! I’m so enthusiastic, I think I may have registered twice!? lol

• by Sara @ Sara’s Music Studio Posted February 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Hahaha! There are two email lists, so maybe that’s what you saw? There’s the Group 101 webinar list and the free LIVE webinar list. Sorry if that was confusing!

• by clterhune Posted February 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi Sara,

You are obviously a very happy and upbeat woman, your students are lucky to have you as their teacher! I would give just about anything for my children to have someone like you to study piano with. Your email is very timely as my husband and I are considering a big income shift for our summers. We are directors of the local summer competitive marching band and it is incredibly time consuming, draining, etc. and the list goes one – however, I should also mention the highs are so very high. We are looking into other options for summer income and running a music camp is on our list. Can I ask you what you charge for a summer music camp and approximately how long the camp runs (days/hours)? I can imagine this will be included in your webinar which I intend to check out – just doing some number crunching now to see where things fall and wondering if you had any quick ballpark figure answers.

Thank you for your time and passion!!!

Thanks!

Cindy

Cindy Terhune Percussion & Piano Lessons http://www.TerhuneMusicStudio.com clterhune@mac.com 608-772-6638

• by Sara @ Sara’s Music Studio Posted February 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m going to send you an email so we can chat about your number crunching!