Music Note Ornaments
Throughout the holiday, I’ll be sharing numerous ideas for music-themed Christmas ornaments. (Pssst… these are perfect for personalized student gifts!) These are collected from fellow teachers at Piano Teacher Central and blogs from around the world. I hope you enjoy them!
Music Note Ornament
by Natalie Graham
- Use a drill press to make a hole in the top of the ornaments.
- Paint them black using craft paint.
- Write your student names and the year using an extra-fine tip, oil based metallic gold Sharpie marker.
- Tie the jingle bells and mini glitter bulbs on with gold string.
- Attach curling ribbon and a snowflake sticker.
Thank you, Natalie, for sharing your ornaments with us! Aside from the note and treble clef wooden pieces, she picked up all the materials at Michael’s Craft Store. It came out to about $80 for 35 ornaments. Well done, Natalie – these are so fancy!