The Power of a Positive Group
The past two months have been such a positive whirlwind! Our Upbeat Piano Teacher group has been buzzing with summer plans, group lesson formats, and studio expansions.
It’s truly amazing to witness the progress that teachers have made since we started back in March
My favorite “Group Moments”:
- Witnessing teachers get TONS of positive feedback as they plan their very first summer camps. It’s so much easier to plan a camp when you can bounce ideas around.
- Eye-catching graphics and FB ads all made by piano teachers. (Hoping to share some of those here in the very near future.)
- Studios successfully transitioning to 100% group lesson formats – and parents actually being EXCITED about the changes.
- Crazy creative summer camp themes… Minecraft Music Camp, anyone? SHEER GENIUS, I tell you!
It’s really inspiring to watch others succeed. I have learned so much from everyone over the past two months. Can’t wait to implement some of these new ideas this summer!
The coolest part about this experience? I love being a part of a group that both inspires and supports.
We’re just a group of regular teachers. I think Stephanie said it best…
I think part of what I liked about the webinar is understanding that everyone is just a “normal person.”
We all struggle at times with the same things. It felt as though we were all gathered in my living room having a chat session.
This is one of the best “in-services” that I have EVER attended!! I’ve already started passing on my excitement to my students.
Stephanie Hawkins, Piano Teacher, Kansas
What happens when you have regular teachers helping each other on a daily basis?
Regular teachers can do some really amazing things when they have the support of others.
I am SO grateful for the groups that I’m a part of. Having a group where I can bounce around ideas and get feedback is invaluable for my studio.
It’s been a real game changer.
Do you have a good support system that helps you through the hard stuff?
Being a private music teacher can be a lonely existence, but it doesn’t have to be… once you find your flock, you won’t feel so alone!
There are SO many good groups out there. Check out these FB forums where teachers can connect:
- Piano Teacher Central
- Piano Teacher Funmakers
- Voice Teachers’ Community
- Musical Theatre Voice Teachers & Coaches Network
Interested in joining a truly UNIQUE teacher inspiration and support group?
There’s still time… Upbeat Piano Teachers is open for enrollment until May 15th.
That’s right. We’re about to close enrollment for ALL of the Upbeat Piano Teacher courses.
To be 100% clear, that means Get More Students, Technology Boot Camp, and Group Lessons 101 are all about to close.
Group Lessons 101 is now 10% off until May 15th… after that, we’re closing the doors so that we can turn all of our focus inside the group.
If you’re curious about…
- Running a summer camp or workshop
- Starting a piano group lesson class this fall
- Using group lessons to enhance private lessons
- Getting rid of “makeup” lessons by using groups
- Making more money in LESS time…
Now is the time to get into Group Lessons 101.
This online course is like attending a specialized conference from the comfort of your own home… at your own pace and on your own schedule. No need to pay for a hotel room, and no need to travel hundreds of miles.
What you get with Group Lessons 101:
- Over 6 hours of interviews with guest expert teachers
- Registration, safety policy, & photo release forms
- Summer camp checklists
- COMPLETE summer camp plans for Music Blast!– $40 value
- Over $100 of bonus materials, including a $10 gift certificate from Piano Pronto, 2 Studio-licensed songs from Supersonics Piano, 29 worksheets from Sara Bibee, and a free webinar from Mayron Cole ($19.95 value).
- … and SO much more.
The best part of Group Lessons 101? Tracy, myself, and all the other Upbeat Piano Teachers will be there to help you every step of the way in our exclusive online FB group.
Over the past two months, we’ve helped SO many teachers create plans, design flyers and fine tune registrations, explore studio expansion options, and the results are absolutely astounding.
“I really want my students to get a well-rounded piano education and these webinars are opening my eyes to more ways to accomplish that.
It also gave me the guts to unashamedly market my business.”
Susan Chesser, Piano Teacher
Don’t miss out.
Get Inspired… Get UPBEAT!
Enrollment CLOSES on May 15th!
Stay Tuned — Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the blog for future updates.
We Love to Share – Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest!