Summer Camp Podcast with Tim Topham
This podcast comes all the way from Australia! (And Texas and Pennsylvania, of course.)
HOW TO LISTEN: Check out TTTV039: Fun Piano Camp Themes & Games with Tracy Selle & Sara Campbell. You can also listen on iTunes. Just search for “Tim Topham TV” and look for Episode 39.
In this episode, you’ll learn all about:
- How to choose the type of camp that suits you and your students
- Creative ideas for themes and focuses for your camp
- Games that are perfect for when you have extra minutes to fill
- The top mistakes that teachers make on with first camp
- Legal and liability considerations when running a camp
- How to start scaling up your Summer camps
- How to market your camp and get your students excited to attend
Looking for more Workshop Inspiration?
Last week I posted about my Full Voice Podcast interview with Nikki Loney. We chatted ALL about running vocal workshops… be sure to read the show notes… there’s a cool freebie download for voice teachers!
And don’t forget to check out the Free Resources page! Last week they shared an adorable Recital Reminder Card that’s shaped like an iPod.
Do you have questions about the podcasts above? Feel free to leave a comment, and I’ll be sure to answer! Want some advice about something really specific? Use the CONTACT link above and send me an email.
Stay Tuned — Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the blog for future updates.