Valentine’s Day Assignment Sheets
Hip, hip, hooray for Valentine’s Day! There are 8 designs included in this Valentine’s Day Assignment Sheet Pack.
(Pssst… I normally print off multiples of the pack, and let my students pick which design they want to use. Any left overs can always be stashed away for next year.)
The cover page says “Valentine’s Day,” but the actual sheets do not, so you could use these year round. I try to make all assignment sheets gender neutral, but this time around I included robots, monsters, and dinosaurs for young boys who wanted something just a little less “Valentine’s-ish.”
Each sheet includes a “sticky note” section for an overall goal or reminder, room for assignments, keys and a staff, and a way for students to keep track of their practice.
The piano keys and staff are useful for all kinds of things:
- Labeling notes or chords
- Hand position reminders
- Practice drawing clefs or new notes
Here’s an example of how my student Abbey used one of her assignment sheets. Normally I make little assignments for the staff/keyboard, but we ran out of time at the end of the lesson. Abbey took it upon herself to create her own assignments. I was really pleased with what she brought in!
Instructions to Download:
- To download the FREE 2015 Valentine’s Day Assignment Sheets, just click HERE.
- You MUST save the PDF to your computer to ensure that all the images will print out correctly — otherwise some lines or images may not appear.
- To Save: Click on the link above, Select the folder you wish to download to, then click “Save.”
- To Print: This is a PDF file. Use Adobe Reader or a similar program to open and print.
Image Credits The piano and staff are © SarasMusicStudio.com. All Valentine’s Day themed graphics are created by MyCuteGraphics.com and are used with permission.