5 of My Favorite Music Activities for Preschoolers
Hey everyone! Thought I’d share a live video that I did earlier this week… this one’s all about activities that I use in my studio for young piano students.
(Spoiler: You’ll get to see those cool rhythm shakers in action from last week! “What does Mr. Fox say?”)
For more video tips, make sure to FOLLOW Upbeat Piano Teachers on Facebook. 🙂 I hope you enjoy! ~ Sara
Resources I Mention in this Video:
- Expanding Files for Rhythm Cards
- Rhythm Cards by Anne Crosby
- Story of the Orchestra Book by Robert Levine
- Lady Bug Lessons with Diane Hidy
- Lady Bugs at Masterpiece Music SOON!
- Hand Dice at Masterpiece Music
- Skip/Hop/Explore Shakers
- Free Rainy Day Preschool Organizer!
Note: Lady bugs are no longer available at Amazon, but Masterpiece Music will carry them soon! Stay tuned on their Facebook page to find out when they will be in stock.
Looking for more preschool resources? Check out my post from last week — it includes a PDF download of the activities for easy reference during lesson time: 3 Off Bench Activities for Young Piano Students
Do you have a topic suggestion for a future live video? Let me know in the comments… or feel free to email me via the contact page above!